Referee blows a whistle

University Transfers

Moving to university but still want to referee?  

Every season thousands of referees up and down the country leave home and start their time at university and this is often in an unfamiliar area and county.

Continuing refereeing with a new County FA offers students the fantastic opportunity to integrate into both the local football community and university life whilst also making money to support studies and social activities.

This process is remarkably simple even if moving from one end of the country to the other.

To find out how to transfer to another County FA please contact Referee Development Officer Geoff Ogier.

Get in touch

For more information, please contact Referee Officer Geoff Ogier:

T: 01481 200443