Guernsey Football Association LBG is seeking to recruit a Manager to oversee the Under 21 Men’s Representative Team.
The role involves working with Guernsey’s Senior Men’s Representative group, with the successful candidate having responsibility to oversee preparations for the annual Under 21 Ambassadeur Bowl match, and other matches as scheduled.
Working alongside the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience and/or Qualifications – a strong background within football is a pre-requisite
- Man-management – a proactive approach to managing and developing both individuals and an effective team
- Communication Skills – an evident ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Leadership – confidence to effectively lead and influence individuals and groups
- Analytic Approach – an ability to analyse and provide feedback with a football context.
Ideally you should have extensive experience within football and be able to demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of Guernsey football. The successful candidate will have a detailed understanding of football tactics and be able to outline detailed plans for the future success of the Guernsey Under 21 Men’s Representative team. You should also have excellent IT, administration and organisational skills and have the ability to work to a high standard under pressure.
The Guernsey FA is committed to safeguarding children and adults at risk. Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check through The FA DBS process. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and the information provided.
Validation of given references may also be required.
For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact Gary Roberts - email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter demonstrating how your experience and/or qualifications would meet the demands of the position.
Closing date for applications is Monday 2nd October 2023