The Guernsey Football Association, as the governing body for affiliated football in the Bailiwick of Guernsey, is committed to delivering high levels of customer service. This Customer Charter outlines the standards of service that all stakeholders can reasonably expect when communicating and interacting with the Guernsey Football Association.
Over the last 12 months we have been consulting various stakeholders and requesting feedback on what you think of Guernsey FA and importantly, identify what matters most to you. We also consulted our staff and volunteers to get their views on the service they provide and how we can improve. The result of this consultation and feedback is this Customer Charter.
Our Service Goals
- We will endeavour to open our offices or be available to contact at times that suit you.
- We will ensure our staff are trained to be knowledgeable and provide you with accurate information.
- We will always be polite and treat you with courtesy and respect.
- We will, when your enquiry requires a higher level of expertise, ensure it is escalated immediately to the appropriate person and is responded back to you within 24 hours.
- We will provide you with clear, consistent and comprehensive answers to your enquiries.
Feedback and Performance
- We value your feedback, positive or otherwise.
- If you have a complaint about something that has not reached the standards of service you expect, we want to know to put it right for you and reduce the chance of it happening again.
- We will endeavour to respond to you with 48 hours if you have a concern or complaint or compliment.
- We aim to resolve 95% of enquiries within 7 working days. Where the issue is complex we will advise you of how long it will take to resolve.
Guernsey FA is committed to developing and improving as an organisation and as we evolve so will this Charter. The commitment we make to our stakeholders is to use both our own internal evaluation and most crucially, the feedback you give us, to ensure continued development and improvement is evident in our performance, delivery and communication.